Sunday, August 12, 2007

Say Cheese!

Today a newspaper photographer came to my house to shoot me; I mean take some shots at me; I mean take some photos of me for an upcoming article in the St. Pete Times. He was very kind, put me at ease with my very first "photo shoot," and made it enjoyable. My husband took a few photos of the photographer taking photos of me (I let him take a break from painting the house).

Austin was able to IM for about 1/2 an hour last night (4 a.m. his time) and he also talked to his brother on the "Army phone." They should be getting together soon. Kris sent an e-mail so I know he is doing well.

I followed through with my plans to attend the meditation class and plan to attend another Intro to Yoga class after work Monday. I'm looking for a solution to having to rush home to walk my dogs and hopefully be able to do a lot more productive things after work.

3 comments:

Jon said...

Love the blog and the new layout is awesome. I was wondering if you might be able to do an interview for my blog (www.vajoe.com/blog). I'm trying to get several milblogger interviews so that if people want to find insightful, military related blogs, they’ll be able to search my milblog interviews and find the right one for them. If you are interested please email me at jonbjoe@vajoe.com. I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Stephanie said...

Jo Ann, your other blog isn't allowing comments, hon. It says it's limited to 'team members only' for some reason. We're still reading, we just can't comment!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.